Agent Performance Analytics by Accurate Reporting
Agent Time Detail
In this report you can view how much time agents spent on what.
- Time Clock :- Time the agent has logged in to the time clock.
- Agent Time :- Total time on the system (WAIT + TALK + DISPO + PAUSE).
- Wait :- Time the agent waits for a call.
- Talk :- Time the agent talks to a customer or is in dead state (DEAD + CUSTOMER).
- Dispo :- Time the agent uses at the disposition screen (where the agent picks NI, SALE etc).
- Pause :- Time the agent is in pause mode (LOGIN + LAGGED + …).
- Dead :- Time the agent is in a call after the customer has hung up.
- Customer :- Time the agent is in a live call with a customer.
- Connected :- Time the agent is waiting for a live call plus time in a live call with a customer.
Agent Status Detail
- The Agents Status Summary Detail view displays real-time information about an agent’s statuses, including the length of time the agent stays in each status.
- Data in the columns updates when the agent leaves a status.
- This view updates automatically.
Agent Performance Detail
- View detailed performance metrics for an agent or a group of agents, including a summary row of data for the dates displayed.
- This view updates automatically except when you use filters from the Filters pane.
Team Performance Detail
- See everything in one place so you can effortlessly manage your team, projects, clients and freelancers.
- Get all the advanced features you need from time tracking to budgeting to resource allocation — to run effectively.
- Grow when you’re ready by seamlessly adding CRM, Desk, Chat, or Spaces to your PM set-up.
Performance Comparison Report
- We Provide Report on historical or real-time call center performance metrics.
- We access all the data through highly visual dashboards.
Single Agent Daily-Time
- We provide workforce management functions such as scheduling team assignments, and areas of expertise.
- We Provide reporting of Daily time-spent of a Particular Agent.
Not Enough Data Available
- We Provide agents with notes or context information about a call. These notes can include information such as caller disposition or contact history.
- Provide agents with guidance during live calls, and interrupt calls with call barging to ensure customer satisfaction, if necessary.
User Group Login Report
- This feature shows the number of unique Users logged in for a single day rather than the number of times a User logged in per day.
- You can also add a filter to this report to restrict the data to a single User per day.
User Group Hourly Report
This report contains two sections
– A header section that provides report ending time and trunk group administrative information
– A data section that provides the measurement data for 24 hours
- We Provide unique reports for all the users.
- You can compare agent performance by queue, to accurately keep track of productivity and call handling percentages, together with call times and number of calls answered.
- A simple and effective report to quickly gauge your best performing agents.
- This feature provides a Timesheet for all the agents.
- The Timesheet feature is powerful, yet easy to use with functions like time reporting and expense tracking.