Kingasterisk is a fast growing end-to-end call center solution provider of innovative solutions to the client across the worldwide. Over the last 10 years, the company has been instrumental in providing strategic advice and tactical support for implementing, maintaining, supporting our clients, and helping to drive their business forward.
We are looking for people to join our team who are as excited as we are to help build the platform that empowers the future generation of creators to be successful.
We are KingAsterisk Technologies where we are developing lots of voip based solutions and applications. Application development, research and issues resolution support are like our blood in veins, we keep supporting our clients to achieve their goal in their own decided platform and models.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Meeting with IT managers to determine the company’s networking needs
- Analyzing existing VoIP networks and computer systems
- Developing architecture plans for voice and data services
- Installing network hardware modules including IP and PBX communication servers
- Troubleshooting VoIP network issues
Skills & Qualifications
- Good project management skills
- Familiarity with WAN and LAN systems
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills