Kingasterisk is a fast growing end-to-end call center solution provider of innovative solutions to the client across the worldwide. Over the last 10 years, the company has been instrumental in providing strategic advice and tactical support for implementing, maintaining, supporting our clients, and helping to drive their business forward.
We are looking for people to join our team who are as excited as we are to help build the platform that empowers the future generation of creators to be successful.
We are KingAsterisk Technologies where we are developing lots of voip based solutions and applications. Application development, research and issues resolution support are like our blood in veins, we keep supporting our clients to achieve their goal in their own decided platform and models.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinates with internal teams, including marketing, in the design concept phase through completion of a project
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- Strong analytical skills