Kingasterisk is a fast growing end-to-end call center solution provider of innovative solutions to the client across the worldwide. Over the last 10 years, the company has been instrumental in providing strategic advice and tactical support for implementing, maintaining, supporting our clients, and helping to drive their business forward.
We are looking for people to join our team who are as excited as we are to help build the platform that empowers the future generation of creators to be successful.
We are KingAsterisk Technologies where we are developing lots of voip based solutions and applications. Application development, research and issues resolution support are like our blood in veins, we keep supporting our clients to achieve their goal in their own decided platform and models.
Duties & Responsibilities
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics
- Develop strategies that drive customers to the website
- Create paid campaigns on social media platforms
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms
- Create email blast campaigns to target key customers
- Use advanced metrics to measure the success of a marketing campaign
- Keep up to date on the latest trends in social media trends
Skills & Qualifications
- Great problem solving skills
- Deep knowledge of web design principles
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Great communication skills
- Strong project management skills